Root Grapple Project

Plasma Cutters can be used to make some amazing products & projects. Upload some pictures of projects you've completed using your plasma cutter.
StumblingAcres
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Root Grapple Project

Post by StumblingAcres »

Hello All,

We wanted to start a large project with our plasma table. so we were asked about a root grapple from a local friend, we decided to try one and see how things go. We had all the right ideas but needed one thing, someone that is able to make a few detailed dxf files for us using our specs. I want to say a very big thank you to " Ben de lappe" he did some files for us using the specs we provided, he was very professional and fast, as we were building we needed some changes made he did them right away. The price was very reasonable for the amount of work he did for us. Highly recommend him if you need help with drawings... so here is the completed product.

TWIZTED181
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Re: Root Grapple Project

Post by TWIZTED181 »

Excellent work to all the men involve!!! designer and fabricator!!!
Bobcat320
3 Star Elite Contributing Member
3 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by Bobcat320 »

Awesome!
PlasmaCam DHC2
Hyperthem PM65
Edwards 25T Ironworker
Miller Mig, Tig, Stick & Portable

Why pierce it when you can punch it!
ben de lappe
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by ben de lappe »

It was great working with you Steve. Besides, you did the hard part by getting what you wanted into my brain. :D See, I told you that you had nothing to worry about. I've got to say it sure looks good. Excellent job guys.

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutter Project Picture Gallery”