Been Lurking for years

Plasma Cutters can be used to make some amazing products & projects. Upload some pictures of projects you've completed using your plasma cutter.
GDS Metal Worx
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Been Lurking for years

Post by GDS Metal Worx »

Hey all. I have been lurking for years and have not posted much, although I have downloaded my share shared files. I guess I should share some of my work on here. Some of my pieces can not be reproduced,as they were done for celebrities and it is their copyrighted logos or designs, but if there is anything that you would like to have, give me a shout and i will see what I can do. I have more stuff on my Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/GdsMetalWorx
WyoGreen
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Re: Been Lurking for years

Post by WyoGreen »

Nice work, thanks for sharing the inspiration!

Steve
Precision Plasma gantry
CommandCNC Linux controller w/Feather Touch & PN200 hand controller
HT-45 plasma cutter
Plate Marker
Router
Laser
james.davis
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by james.davis »

GREAT WORK !! I like what you've done with the horse shoes.
Jim
Doc Hollywood
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by Doc Hollywood »

Very nice! You've been lurking alright! Lol keep the wonderful inspiration coming!
james.davis
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by james.davis »

Okay, I've got to ask I watch Bar Rescue quite a bit and they make it sound as if the contractors only have 72hrs to complete everything . My question is were you contacted earlier than that or did you do all of that in 72hrs.?(Which I would find even more amazing)
Thanks for your post.
Jim
GDS Metal Worx
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by GDS Metal Worx »

I have never done any actual work on a Bar Rescue site. Both the Taffer TV and the Bar Rescue signs are pieces that I did for Jon and are in his conference room and studio in Las Vegas. As for the project at Maria Menounos' house, it was not a filmed project either, I spent a total of 3 and half months working on her place. Not all of hat was on the bar though, I also redid her dining room, living room, front entry and outside bar, as well as a few other projects. The inside part of the Bar was a fun job and I was ble to work on it with some great guys. We gutted the whole room, moved load bearing walls, poured footers and the whole nine yards. Worked on it for about 6 weeks or so. I believe that the episodes that are aired are done as fsat as possible, with a ton of prep work done before any filming gets started. But as for the actual rebuilding I think they get it done in a few days by building stuff off site. I know that there is a very quick turnaround time for them and have not been able to do a few things that Jon wanted due o the time it would take and the time i had.

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutter Project Picture Gallery”