Bow hunter on a deer skull

Plasma Cutters can be used to make some amazing products & projects. Upload some pictures of projects you've completed using your plasma cutter.
DieselMonkey
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Bow hunter on a deer skull

Post by DieselMonkey »

Here is a recent cut I did for myself, being that I am an avid bow hunter. now just to decide where to put it.
Attachments
bowhunter deer skull.jpeg
bowhunter deer skull.jpeg (45.96 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
Few problems in life can't be solved with the generous application of a cutting torch and a taco truck.... or something like that.....
larrycameron44
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Re: Bow hunter on a deer skull

Post by larrycameron44 »

Thats unique and neat.

Larry
NZ
sparkgirlcnc
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by sparkgirlcnc »

I like this piece. A different take on all the deer stuff. I'm gathering inspiration for a custom big buck "trophy" order. Not a typical looking trophy, but something unique and rustic with wood and steel was the request. (It will be an 8yr traveling trophy so I can't make it too big and heavy--just in case anyone has a suggestion) The company contest includes bow and gun hunting (whitetail deer region). I like your bow hunter dude; is he from one of Jason's or Gary's designs? or your own drawing? Hope ya don't mind me asking DieselMonkey.
DieselMonkey
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by DieselMonkey »

The bow hunter is one from Gary's super bundle, the first one in the weapons section. The deer skull is the Heartland Bowhunter logo partially, wasn't worried about it since I made this for myself. Being in Central TX a lot of people bow hunt, its a good seller piece, they want it but that's one for my collection, so I sell them something custom (and something not copyrighted).
Few problems in life can't be solved with the generous application of a cutting torch and a taco truck.... or something like that.....

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutter Project Picture Gallery”