Clip Art sources

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
chevybythesea
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Clip Art sources

Post by chevybythesea »

So - I'll be the first to admit - my drawing skills suck. I use Inkscape and Torchmate AutoCad, along with Solidworks (far more comfortable with the last) to draw or edit my art. Ideally, though, I love getting art elsewhere - gives me a starting point to make it conform with what I am looking for.

Long story short - I am looking for some hot rod clip art. I have gone through all on here, and looked online a bunch. Got some the other day, but they were not cut-ready - and not dxf's, which is what I am most comfortable editing.

Anybody have any favorite sites?
5x10 ArcLight Dynamics Plasma table
http://www.thesteelyardinc.net
tcaudle
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Clip Art sources

Post by tcaudle »

www.vectorart.com. Mega Collections . High quality vector clipart in AI and EPS format. You can buy one, 12 or the whole mega collection. There are themes. Its clipart made for the sign. illustration, t shirt and embroidery industries so they are not in a CAD (DXF) format. AI and EPS Imports directly to Inkscape with full Bezier curves and fonts intact.

There are several free sites or really cheap collections but most are just swap meet type designs or poor traces of bitmaps.

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”