Water table

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
tirediron
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Water table

Post by tirediron »

I have a 4 x 4 water table. I try to drain and clean the water just about every 6 months or so. I also use the plasma quench formula that I got from this forum. I try to add this every time I add water (mostly evaporation). After the clean out and as I am adding water I have had a couple of pin holes in the pan. I then will drain the water, get the table dry, clean the area around the hole, an use JB weld on the holes. I also go underneath the table and add a layer of silicon.
My question is what do you use to correct this problem? Have any of you used something like the rhino lining that used on pickup beds? Open to any suggestions - - - -

Thank you!

Gerry
_Ogre
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Re: Water table

Post by _Ogre »

anything you spray on will come off in sheets and create a bigger mess and grounding issues
if the pinholes are caused by rust add washing soda to eliminate the rust issues
washing soda is all we use in the table

bulltear 4x8 cnc plasma table, candcnc bladerunner w/dthc, hypertherm powermax 65, sheetcam, mach3
laser cross hair for hypertherm torch http://www.plasmaspider.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12508
an ogre smiley :mrgreen: how cool!

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”