Sharpe 3 stage air dryer filter replacements from Plasmaspider

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
icmplasma85
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Sharpe 3 stage air dryer filter replacements from Plasmaspider

Post by icmplasma85 »

Just want to throw this out there because many of you may not think to buy these from the forum store because they are not shown on the site, but I recently purchased the filter replacements for this system from Plasmaspider. If you are in need of these don't hesitate to PM admin and ask for them. They are just about the cheapest I have found these filters online so far and I also purchased 5lbs of dessicant (this is offered on the site store) with the 2 filter replacements. I've noticed after drying the dessicant out a handful of times the lifespan of the beads gets shorter and shorter each time, so it's good to replace every so often depending on how much you cut.

Between ease of buying everything from one source and the total price offered, I would highly recommend purchasing these items from Plasmaspider. Great customer service as well, got a reply from admin almost immediately and everything shipped the morning after I made payment.

If you were to search online and try to save every penny possible, you may be able to save 10 bucks on these items elsewhere (before shipping) and you may or may not have to order from a few different places to do so. I'm a big believer in customer service and you will get that from Plasmaspider. I personally will continue to order these items from here to support the site over a random vendor.
PlasmaCam DHC2
Hypertherm Powermax 65
Millermatic 211 MIG Welder

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”