Auto recovery problem

Plasmacam software related questions and tips can be posted here
mwade123
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Auto recovery problem

Post by mwade123 »

When ever it does the auto recovery I get 3 layers of what ever I have drawn. Is there a way to fix this?
Plasma cam DHC2
Hypetherm Power Max 65
Miller 212 Auto Set
Craig
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Re: Auto recovery problem

Post by Craig »

Thanks I have been trying to figure out where the 2 extra copies of objects are coming from for a long time now. Does this happen every time you do an "Auto Recovery"? I think this must also happen with other operations. Of all the bugs in Design Edge this is the most annoying because of all the deleting you have to do by hand and the fact that you usually don't notice the extra lines until you create cut paths. I usually catch the error when I do a "Cut Preview". Craig Johnson
Craig Johnson
BrianMick
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by BrianMick »

Yes this is very annoying PITA I wonder if anyone has ever made plasmacam aware of this issue.
I find instead of deleting each one individually each time it is easier to hold the control key and select all lines individually,
move them off of the other layers and then using the mouse highlight all of the other areas and press delete. this will save you from trying to remember which items you have already deleted twice.
Brian
mwade123
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by mwade123 »

It was baffling me also craig then the power went out on me the other day and it said, it had auto recovered from the last auto save and I had 3 layers. Brian that's what I do also its annoying as hell.
Plasma cam DHC2
Hypetherm Power Max 65
Miller 212 Auto Set

Return to “Plasmacam - DesignEdge”