Layout w/ tutorials.

Plasmacam software related questions and tips can be posted here
Binderman
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Layout w/ tutorials.

Post by Binderman »

I have found some projects on Youtube with step by step tutorials for laying out a project. I learned how to lay out a flange either here or from another website and it was a big leap forward for me. I hadn't seen the array function till then. Hands on is my best learning option because I have to read something a dozen times for it to soak in. Are there any others I am missing.

Many thanks to everyone who contributes to this amazing site. I'm currently just a leach!! :oops:

Thanks again!!
Shane Warnick
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Re: Layout w/ tutorials.

Post by Shane Warnick »

The snaps are your best friend. Learn to use the keyboard shortcuts and you will cut your drawing time down to 20% of what it is now on machine parts etc. If you get stuck on something just ask and be patient. Someone will be along to help when they can.
Shane
Binderman
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Re: Layout w/ tutorials.

Post by Binderman »

Shane Warnick wrote:The snaps are your best friend. Learn to use the keyboard shortcuts and you will cut your drawing time down to 20% of what it is now on machine parts etc. If you get stuck on something just ask and be patient. Someone will be along to help when they can.
Shane
Snaps are my current focus.

Many thanks!!

Return to “Plasmacam - DesignEdge”