Looking for this Cowboy Cooking Scene

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
Cool Metal Works
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Looking for this Cowboy Cooking Scene

Post by Cool Metal Works »

I am needing to find someone that has this scene or that can help me draw it out. It is for a last minute donation order for the local Volunteer Fire Department in my town to raise money for supplies. They need it by tomorrow. Thanks for any help.
kkroger
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: Looking for this Cowboy Cooking Scene

Post by kkroger »

Just a Quick Path Trace in Inkscape and removing junk paths in Draftsight.
Not sure why I get multiple paths in Inkscape but hey it's free....
Last edited by admin on Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed dxf file - Origin of this design is unknown - Only post your own designs
Thumper
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by Thumper »

Your just a few months late LOL :lol: Good job though!
kkroger
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by kkroger »

Thumper wrote:Your just a few months late LOL :lol: Good job though!
Yeah, day late and a dollar short, well I wasn't a "Contributing" member back then, that is a recent development...
but maybe 21 people appreciate it....

Somebody ought to do a "How Too" thread on using the Freeware like Inkscape and Draftsight to do these.
I had to learn it myself. I was having a graphic artist help me out using Illustrator, I downloaded inkscape and started messing with it to do a few things for myself. I only seem to have luck if I do an "Edge Detect" instead of a Brightness Cutoff. but so far I am not doing too bad.
Larry83301
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by Larry83301 »

If you like Inkscpe just GOOGLE [ inkscape tutorial ] and a bunch of blogs and U-tube how-to videos will come up. Check them out for info. :D

Larry
beefy
4.5 Star Member
4.5 Star Member

Post by beefy »

Larry83301 wrote:If you like Inkscpe just GOOGLE [ inkscape tutorial ] and a bunch of blogs and U-tube how-to videos will come up. Check them out for info. :D

Larry
+1

The shear volume of info I have learned from Google and Youtube is unbelievable. I've spent hundreds of hours there gathering knowlege. If I can't find it there I search for paid educational materials, and I've bought quite a bit in the past. Catapults you forward and is worth the cost, especially when you consider how small a percentage it is of what we spend on our workshop gear.

Keith.
2500 x 1500 water table
Powermax 1250 & Duramax torch (because of the new $$$$ync system, will buy Thermal Dynamics next)
LinuxCNC
Sheetcam
Alibre Design 3D solid modelling
Coreldraw 2019

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”