ManCard / WomanCard

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
ericandmollie
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

ManCard / WomanCard

Post by ericandmollie »

Here are some funny things for your buddies. Even has a notch taken off the corner for the first strike! The size of a credit card that fits in wallets.

ManCard.DXF
WomanCard.jpg
Woman_ManCard.DXF
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

CNCCAJUN
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Re: ManCard / WomanCard

Post by CNCCAJUN »

Thank you . . .

Steve
Smiling Gator Metal Works, LLC
Dynatorch 4X4 XLS
PowerMAX 85
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
AnotherDano
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by AnotherDano »

These are a great way to use up some of that cut-up sheet of steel that would have gone to the scrapyard for $.07/pound.
I powder coat mine and sell them for $5.00. Always have a small stack ready to coat and shoot a few when you make a color change.
Dano Roberts
droberts@ironpequod.com
PlasmaCam DHC-2 v3.11
Hypertherm PowerMax-30
Serving Laramie, Wy since Thursday
MetalheadRK
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by MetalheadRK »

Heads up: We sold Mancards in our Etsy shop until mid October. They were our biggest seller and looked very similar to the file here, until we received a letter from a guy and Etsy legal telling us that "Mancard" is trademarked and they made us remove our listings. We are thinking about contesting the trademark as it is a common word like "bridesmaid" or "groomsman". Just thought I would let you guys know in case you receive the same attorney letter. :(
4x4 PlasmaCam
Hypertherm 45
Eastwood 175 MIG welder
Zippo
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by Zippo »

Thanks for posting.
STEEL3470
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by STEEL3470 »

yes the man card is trade marked and needs to be taken off of here. I have talked to there lawyer too, and they will ask to take this off of here. i can't spend the money on a lawyer to contest it either.. i have looked into it.
ericandmollie

Post by ericandmollie »

Though I did get the idea from one of many different styled Mancards posted on the internet, I never promote selling anything I post online (only for personal use). After saying that, the Wo-Man card is completely original and anyone can do with it whatever they want. What a waste of lawyer-ism!
STEEL3470
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by STEEL3470 »

ericandmollie wrote:Though I did get the idea from one of many different styled Mancards posted on the internet, I never promote selling anything I post online (only for personal use). After saying that, the Wo-Man card is completely original and anyone can do with it whatever they want. What a waste of lawyer-ism!

actualy no sorry The woman card is not original i have been selling them for close to two years now. And yes for personal use only and gifts are the only way they can be used....
comeoutswingin

Post by comeoutswingin »

I'm just curious if the people making these claims have actual patents or are just blowing hard. I'd like to see people provide proof to their claims.
5x10 LDR
vmax549
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by vmax549 »

It is NOT a matter of Patent Rights . It is a trademark, copyright thing.

If it were a patent right problem you can legally create a working model of a patented creation for means of discovery( To see how it works) BUT you cannot sell it OR give it away when you are done with discovery.

Trademark is a WHOLE nother critter and they are not forgiving with it either. Especially sports teams, and it SHOULD be that way. THEY OWN the trademark outright.

Just a thought, (;-) TP

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”