FFA emblem/sign

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
Capstone
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Re: FFA emblem/sign

Post by Capstone »

These threads with all of the community chipping in are really great to read about. I hope I get good enough with CorelDraw to be able to help out someday too.
Phil
It's all relative...
CNC Metal Design
Instagram CNC Metal Design
JD Squared 4x8
HT PM45, Miller 251 MIG
Quapaw FFA
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Quapaw FFA »

I have paid my fee and I can't download the FFA Emblem. Need it asap for a sign
abmagrum
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Post by abmagrum »

it takes a little while.
try again .
if it doesn't work pm the administrator he will help.
Arclight 4x4
hypertherm 65
corel x6
mach 3, sheet cam
miller 211 auto set
kfbear26
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by kfbear26 »

this is cool
tsw fabrication
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by tsw fabrication »

Does anyone have a FFA Emblem in DXF? Our daughter is having her banquet next Friday night and we need to cut her a sign out on the plasma table for the banquet.
Larry83301
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by Larry83301 »

tsw fabrication wrote:Does anyone have a FFA Emblem in DXF? Our daughter is having her banquet next Friday night and we need to cut her a sign out on the plasma table for the banquet.
Did you look at the first page of this thread??? :roll: :roll: :roll:
I think it's the third post that has the DXF. :D :D

Larry
lrunyon
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by lrunyon »

We have a torchmate and I tried cutting the emlem today and it cut really nice until it got to the A in Agriculture and cut part and lifted up and was trying to cut 3 or 4 inches off the metal and then would cut part of the next item and did the same. I got a message about the gas input being low. Before I try again, has anyone else had this problem or have suggestions? I need it for banquet tomorrow if possible.

Thanks!
WyoGreen
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by WyoGreen »

Irunyon,

There should be nothing in the cut file that would cause the problems you describe.

It sounds like you are having air pressure problems affecting your arc voltage. This is then causing your voltage to drop, so the torch is rising to try to get the voltage back up. You might try putting an air pressure gauge in a "tee" right at the air input of your plasma cutter and see if your air pressure stays above the minimum cut pressure for your plasma cutter while you are cutting.

Steve
Precision Plasma gantry
CommandCNC Linux controller w/Feather Touch & PN200 hand controller
HT-45 plasma cutter
Plate Marker
Router
Laser
choctawffa
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by choctawffa »

Does anyone have the new FFA emblem drawn up yet? They made some slight changes to it.
FFA ebmlem.jpg

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

tturanger
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by tturanger »

choctawffa wrote:Does anyone have the new FFA emblem drawn up yet? They made some slight changes to it.
FFA ebmlem.jpg
I do, verify that you are an AST and I will send it to you. wcleveland@nsidtx.org
bchsffa
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by bchsffa »

tturanger wrote:
choctawffa wrote:Does anyone have the new FFA emblem drawn up yet? They made some slight changes to it.
FFA ebmlem.jpg
I do, verify that you are an AST and I will send it to you. wcleveland@nsidtx.org
Would you mind posting the updated file on here so all could download it?
tturanger
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by tturanger »

bchsffa wrote:
tturanger wrote:
FFA ebmlem.jpg
Would you mind posting the updated file on here so all could download it?
Email me
rmoore
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by rmoore »

I would like an updated dxf file of the new FFA emblem if possible please. Our FFA kids want to give their retiring ffa advisor a parting gift. Let me know, thanks Randy
teachag
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by teachag »

tturanger wrote:
FFA ebmlem.jpg
I tried emailing you and it came back as undeliverable. I am an Ag Mech teacher and FFA Advisor. Thank you to all that have contributed to this thread. We made one that was four feet tall a couple years ago for an award. I am making one tomorrow hopefully to give as a going away gift for my 11 year teaching partner that is leaving because of a medical condition. I am going to make a clock for her so it will just be the outline.
bikeraggie
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by bikeraggie »

Bumping this. Has anyone came up with a new FFA emblem? I also tried the email and it came back undeliverable.
tturanger
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by tturanger »

teachag wrote:
tturanger wrote:
FFA ebmlem.jpg
I tried emailing you and it came back as undeliverable. I am an Ag Mech teacher and FFA Advisor. Thank you to all that have contributed to this thread. We made one that was four feet tall a couple years ago for an award. I am making one tomorrow hopefully to give as a going away gift for my 11 year teaching partner that is leaving because of a medical condition. I am going to make a clock for her so it will just be the outline.

I wrote the email wrong, it is wcleveland@nisdtx.org
EastCoastOrnamental
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by EastCoastOrnamental »

very nice work
:twisted: :twisted: Archlight 5'x10' plasma table w/ Hypertherm 105 :twisted: :twisted:
geosue79
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by geosue79 »

teachag wrote:
tturanger wrote:
FFA ebmlem.jpg
geosue79
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by geosue79 »

How can I get a dxf file of the new FFA sign. I am a member on here. Thanks
BanksAg
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by BanksAg »

National FFA has a dxf on their website: https://www.ffa.org/ffa-brand-center/downloads. I think you have to be logged in to download it, but it's under 'FFA Emblem - Plasmacam' about halfway down the page.
Tim Eggleston
Banks High School
Banks, OR

Arc Pro 4800
PowerMax 45XP
Mach 3, SheetCam
Inkscape, Rhino 3D

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”