3d gator???

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
gusagus
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Re: 3d gator???

Post by gusagus »

Do a search, they have been posted a lot on this site. :D

I need to say thanks again for this file. I have built a ton of these gators. I just retired from the air force recently and the unit I was in was the 5th mob in Georgia. Our thing was the fighting gators. Just before I retired everyone was wanting these as going away gifts. My wife is still active and she is in the same unit, so I get to sit at home and build these all day.
cbassjr
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by cbassjr »

Love the 3-d stuff I'm getting ready for an upcoming show, I've got the deer head, this, and a couple of others that have been posted I'm going to cut and fx for this show and see how they do.
AIRFLOWKID
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

A Huge THANK YOU

Post by AIRFLOWKID »

Plasma men and women,

Thank you for posting files and the great info that is always found here on this wonder site!

Thanks so much, Tim :ugeek:
abmetal
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by abmetal »

Just out of curiosity...what kind of prices do the 3D alligators bring? We made one around 42 inches long and by the time we figured our material and labor, it'd be pretty expensive.

Allen
CNCCAJUN
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by CNCCAJUN »

gusagus wrote:Do a search, they have been posted a lot on this site. :D

I need to say thanks again for this file. I have built a ton of these gators. I just retired from the air force recently and the unit I was in was the 5th mob in Georgia. Our thing was the fighting gators. Just before I retired everyone was wanting these as going away gifts. My wife is still active and she is in the same unit, so I get to sit at home and build these all day.
Any tips on assured success when cutting these?

Material thickness?

Have you tried different gauges?

Thanks in advance . . . and again thanks for posting the file. . .
Steve
Smiling Gator Metal Works, LLC
Dynatorch 4X4 XLS
PowerMAX 85
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”