tech support

Torchmate Hardware discussion forum
noclinkers
2 Star Elite Contributing Member
2 Star Elite Contributing Member

tech support

Post by noclinkers »

Call tech support and you get a ticket number and they will call you back?

Not why I bought my TM. Their Tech reputation was part of the reason for buying my table.

I don't Have time to wait by the phone , but wold still like to talk to them in person.

Not good!
marathonrunner
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Re: tech support

Post by marathonrunner »

Thanks for the heads up, I will not be considering Torchmate anymore.
chadtaylor84
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by chadtaylor84 »

I have never had to wait very long for a call back. Also I have the direct number for one of there technicians and he does his best to answer quick questions with out a ticket. They have been amazing to work with. I highly recommend Tourchmate!
Ironken
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by Ironken »

noclinkers wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:27 pm Call tech support and you get a ticket number and they will call you back?

Not why I bought my TM. Their Tech reputation was part of the reason for buying my table.

I don't Have time to wait by the phone , but wold still like to talk to them in person.

Not good!
Personally, I am not a fan of Torchmate but, in my experience it is not uncommon to have to wait for a callback for support as long as they get back with you in a reasonable amount of time. I can USUALLY get through to JD2 tech guys when I call but, there have been times that they were swamped and had to call me back and they did that promptly. My previous table's support was the same as well and they were in the UK.

Return to “Torchmate Forum”