Torch Height Control

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
Masons Forge
2 Star Elite Contributing Member
2 Star Elite Contributing Member

Torch Height Control

Post by Masons Forge »

Hello All
I have a small fab and Blacksmith shop, I bought a 4x4 table from a smaller manufacturer so I could cut out my own parts. When I bought the table I had several problems with it. I don't want to go into the problems, but I gave him every chance to fix them. He finally fixed most of them, but he has left me without a THC, and he won't return email or text or call.
I need help with adding a THC. I'm not a computer guy but I can follow directions. I have a Gecko 540 controller. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I thank you.
sodfarmer
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: Torch Height Control

Post by sodfarmer »

jimcolt
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by jimcolt »

You will have to supply us with more info. Make of your machine and plasma cutter. What software are you using, pictures of your cnc machine and the controls and z axis.

Jim Colt

Masons Forge wrote:Hello All
I have a small fab and Blacksmith shop, I bought a 4x4 table from a smaller manufacturer so I could cut out my own parts. When I bought the table I had several problems with it. I don't want to go into the problems, but I gave him every chance to fix them. He finally fixed most of them, but he has left me without a THC, and he won't return email or text or call.
I need help with adding a THC. I'm not a computer guy but I can follow directions. I have a Gecko 540 controller. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I thank you.
bigjondrags
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by bigjondrags »

Viper?

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”