Candcnc control problem

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
miketodesca
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Candcnc control problem

Post by miketodesca »

Hi,
I have a candcnc control on my table, When I load it and the table shakes a bit, the control shuts down. I looked inside the control box but cant see anything thats loose. Where should I look?

Thanks!
WyoGreen
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Re: Candcnc control problem

Post by WyoGreen »

You might also try posting on the CandCNC forum. http://www.candcnc.net/supportforum/.

Steve
Precision Plasma gantry
CommandCNC Linux controller w/Feather Touch & PN200 hand controller
HT-45 plasma cutter
Plate Marker
Router
Laser
kcroucher
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by kcroucher »

What was the outcome of this. I am getting the same controler and I need to learn. If I got same problem sometime I will know
tcaudle
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by tcaudle »

Actually Mike has had that controller for a LONG time. I suspect it has the big red e-stop button on front and those can be sensitive to vibration. It is a normally closed swtich and pushing it opens the e-stop circuit and shuts down power

This is not the current shipping ESPII with the ON and OFF DC power buttons behind the front panel decal

First check the button is not rubbing or staying partially deressed. Then open the box and check the microswtich on the back and if it needs to be moved back a little.

If you clip a jumper across the white and green pair to the swtich and the problem goes away then it is for sure the swtich
miketodesca
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by miketodesca »

I do not have the model with the large E stop. I took the front panel off and checked the connections again. Hopefully it works!

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”