Go Fab CNC

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
KBMETALWORK
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Go Fab CNC

Post by KBMETALWORK »

Has anyone ever heard of go fab cnc out of Austin, Texas?
Gofabcnc.com
Looking for 4X8 table
Thank You
Kenny
Britani
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Re: Go Fab CNC

Post by Britani »

I have been watching this post hoping for a reply. I bought a 4x8 table from them. I have had it for a couple weeks and there have been a few mix ups but Ryan has been on top of things trying to make it all right. The reason it's not running is my fault. If you did or do purchase this table just make sure you contact him before trying to run the table. I'll update you one a week or 2 and let you know how everything goes.
KBMETALWORK
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by KBMETALWORK »

I could never get in touch with them. I purchased a used Dynatorch 5X10 table.
I hope everything works out for you.
redsanford1
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by redsanford1 »

Britani wrote:I have been watching this post hoping for a reply. I bought a 4x8 table from them. I have had it for a couple weeks and there have been a few mix ups but Ryan has been on top of things trying to make it all right. The reason it's not running is my fault. If you did or do purchase this table just make sure you contact him before trying to run the table. I'll update you one a week or 2 and let you know how everything goes.
How is your Machine working out?
Jd@olallacustoms.com
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Jd@olallacustoms.com »

I just got my table a month ago, I love my table. It’s the only plasma system using a tablet. It’s a wounderfull piece of equipment. I knew nothing about plasmas or a cnc table. Ryan and Sam have helped me out. I have not had any issues, just me not knowing anything including inkscapes, a raster or a vector. I am now cutting and designing. Oh yeah I am 57, and do not have a college education. The table can nest , resize rotat item on the tablet. I use a Everlast plasma 60s I can mark and gouge with this as well. So go fab in my opinion are the ones to get. They are small company, but I got what I paid for. You want to talk to me directly is jd@olallacustoms.com. I purchased a 4x8 table which is really 6x10. Load sheets of steel from all sides.
JD
Jd@olallacustoms.com
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Jd@olallacustoms.com »

This is an up date on my Go Fab CNC 4x8 table. It’s a year later and I just keep falling in love with this table. The tablet feature is a great tool for the initial design, I use inkscapes for all my designs, the tablet helps me to check my work see if it’s good before cutting. The Table is and I have been told this by many people an industrial quality table. I have had to learn to operate the table and that was not hard but you have to maintain it like any other piece of machinery. Cleaning the travel areas and lubing it is a must. Setting the regulator for the plasma as well I run it now at 90 psi. Rotate and clean the slats every quarter or more is a must. This is a product proudly made in the USA. I am a proud owner and when I need to expand it’s going to be another Go Fab CNC table.
JD Olalla Customs on Facebook
Dishtech55
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by Dishtech55 »

Yes.you have been very helpful to me ,about the table.I maybe getting into another new table..and if I do..Im thinking this table..looks great..thanks.
4x10 Home Built Super Table.
4x4x6` Home Built LP Powder Coat oven
Hypertherm 45 xp plasma cutter
Eastwood 60 amp Plasma Cutter
Eastwood Powder Coating Gun
Miller 252 Mig with Spool Gun
Lincoln 100 Mig
Build Trailers
Dishtech55
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by Dishtech55 »

I just ordered my Gofab table..I have a Delusional Designs table right now..but it has been the worst head ache..6 controllers in 8 months... But after talking to Gofab owners..they love there table..no problems what so ever..I cant wait til it comes in...Price is great also..
Lincoln 100 Mig
Build Trailers
kellyschlarb
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by kellyschlarb »

whatsthenewsongofab
Dishtech55
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by Dishtech55 »

The Gofab. worked great for me at first ! but it ended up being nothing but Problems! Cheapest controls. $8.00 drivers. lol The company ended up not replying to me when I was totally down. Torch always came down and dragged metal.. No matter what I did. Sawtooth Cuts everywhere.. Ended up ripping all electronics and wires off table ... built my own Controls ,and changed motors... I bought the Proma MyPlasm controller,with THC... This system is the Best in my Books.. The Gofab was once again running. but under my new controls.. used it from Sept to January, No problems at all through the busy Christmas cuttings.except the Saw tooth was still there. I ended up building my own 4x10 table. Boy did that turn out great..Put all my Proma MyPlasm controls and motor on it. Gofab, I put back together,and downloaded the lasted update, and sold it. Not ever looking back..but will say STAY AWAY FROM GOFAB. There too much money now.better to by good table.
Lincoln 100 Mig
Build Trailers
Steamcity
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Steamcity »

What year did you purchase gofab table? I just assembled mine, haven’t cut yet due to tablet won’t convert to G9 but it’s probably something I’m doing. Lots of great reviews till I read youro
Dishtech55
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by Dishtech55 »

Steamcity wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 1:20 pm What year did you purchase gofab table? I just assembled mine, haven’t cut yet due to tablet won’t convert to G9 but it’s probably something I’m doing. Lots of great reviews till I read youro
Not sure if you was talking to me or someone else.. I bought my Gofab and got it going in Dec 2019.. worked great until March 2020 . Went down, and they quit helping me and other who had same problems!! The electronics and motors only cost $150 for all.....very very cheap electronics.. $8.00 Drivers. which I went through several... With no help, I ended up building my own controls and new motors and wires.. I went with MY Plasm board and THC....IM in love with this Myplasm ! lol I got to used table with my new controls until I built my own 4x10 table .and put the Gofab back to original, and SOLD IT.. Best day of my life to see it gone...... My new table I built.. has really never failed me.. I have cut so much on it. Can stop in middle of cut.. go to bed.. come back next day and continue.. Never could do anything like that with any other table I had.. Best Controller out there as far as Im concerned. I did have a UCCNC controller in the old Delusional Design before I made them come and get it.. IT was great.but way too many setting for me to learn... bottom line STAY AWAY FROM GOFAB. People who argue..never had any other table to compare...... I had 3..
Lincoln 100 Mig
Build Trailers
Dishtech55
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by Dishtech55 »

KBMETALWORK wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 5:09 pm I could never get in touch with them. I purchased a used Dynatorch 5X10 table.
I hope everything works out for you.
Smart Move ! Be Glad you never got ahold of them.. I bought a new one from them. and they said they would always just be a phone call away! LOL Table worked ok for 3 month.. then torch dive down to metal and hit raising the whole axis up... They said I would have to wait until they came out with a new fix.. and was working on it.. after another 3 months no go. I torn every electronics off it. and built my own Proma MyPlasm controller. and they I had something. but ended up building my own 4x10 table.. Been over a year now and my new table works awesome.. but NO ONE should buy a GoFab. So many of us was out..some changed over and got rid of the $125.00 Controlls. lol Yea RUN away from GoFab.....
Lincoln 100 Mig
Build Trailers

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”