fab-cut systems

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
Ax2ron
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

fab-cut systems

Post by Ax2ron »

I am completely new to this forum and to CNC. I have been looing into getting a Cnc plasma for my business and have been in contact with Rene from fab-cut systems as well as many others (Shopsabre, Fastcut, Koike, Tru-Cut....) So far like what I see from Rene and Fab- cut. I am looking to get a 6x12 water table with a Maxpro 200 and oxy fuel set up to burn 2" + material. if anyone has experience with fab-cut systems positive or not I would greatly appreciate any input.

Thanks,
thebouncingwelder
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Re: fab-cut systems

Post by thebouncingwelder »

Hello. I had a kickass machine and the computer went on it. The company that built the table has long since gone under so I found Rene's ad for an upgrade for my machine. I have to admit it took a while to get to me but as soon as it did they were very helpful getting it up and running. They even helped me out when I needed a new lifter for my torch. I would highly recommend doing business with Rene at fab-cut
Ax2ron
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Ax2ron »

Thanks for the info TBW. I ordered a heavy duty 6x12 water table with a Hypertherm Powermax 125, laser pointer, HD scriber and an oxy fuel torch from Rene and have been told the machine will be ready for shipping September 19-20. So far I am quite pleased with Rene and the Fab-Cut team and really like the Flashcut Software the use (They sent a demo version for me to try). I will report back after I get it and test it out for those who may be interested.
Desertdog
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by Desertdog »

You will love Flashcut! The only reason most table builders don't offer it is cost. Why wouldn't you want to offer your customer a reliable, easy to use system that needs little to no support. On the rare occasions you do they can VPN into your system with team viewer and fix it in minutes.
Westcott Retro 5x10
Design2Cut software, CAD, CAM, CUT, all in one program.
Hypertherm 45XP
Champion 2 stage compressor, 7.5 HP motor, 15 HP pump (QUIET!),
80 gallon tank, auto tank drain, mag starter, after cooler.
25.8 CFM@175
greg9504
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by greg9504 »

Ax2ron any update on how your machine has turned out?

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”