Opinions on TruCut cnc?

Have a question and don't see your manufacturer? Post your thread here and if we get enough action on that manufacturer we will add a new discussion forum.

Opinions on TruCut cnc?

Postby Modernmetal » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:53 pm

Does anyone have experience with a TruCut cnc Series one table? Hardware? Software? Service? I have been shopping for a 5x10 table for about 8 months now and am having a hard time deciding. I like Tracker cnc but haven't been able to see one in person yet. Trying to stay below $25k with a good downdraft system. Maybe a gantry kit is the way to go...
Any info appreciated.
Modernmetal

Re: Opinions on TruCut cnc?

Postby jjellingson » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Can't say I am familiar with them, but did learn of a local builders site this week. Check out arclight plasma tables. Not sure where you are located but it may be some thing of interest to you. I was impressed with the site. I am sure if you had special requests on a table they may be helpful. good luck.
jjellingson

Postby model a motel » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:03 am

ive had my tru cut 4x8 in use for six months now and im completely satisfied they build a very well engineered table... they have been very helpful with any questions ive had as well.... they are number one in my book..
model a motel

Postby Modernmetal » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:37 am

I did end up buying a Trucut cnc. It is a very well built unit and once I saw it in person in Nashville I was sold. Very heavy duty and very well priced.
Modernmetal

Return to Various Manufacturers