Art Rendering aproval form anyone got one ?

Learn & share techniques, strategies, and experiences on marketing your plasma cut products in this forum.
Sampson Jones
3 Star Elite Contributing Member
3 Star Elite Contributing Member

Art Rendering aproval form anyone got one ?

Post by Sampson Jones »

Anybody got an art work rendering approval form that can be emailed and filed out by the customer ? Signed and approved by email would be most awesome . Anyone sharing one , I will send you a couple of dxf files , I have hundreds.
My design , 4ft x 8 ft water table
CandCNC electronics
Hypertherm powermax 65
Command Lineux
Super z 2
Sheetcam
Inkscape and corel draw
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Art Rendering aproval form anyone got one ?

Post by acourtjester »

What it sounds like is you want a way to put a signature on a form you have. When I worked we had to email our time sheets with a signature on it. If you use a sharpie and sign on a paper then scan it in your computer as an image. This then can be attached to a form. This was legal enough for the company I worked for. Each person had control of the signature image.
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
Larry83301
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by Larry83301 »

Sampson Jones wrote:Anybody got an art work rendering approval form that can be emailed and filed out by the customer ? Signed and approved by email would be most awesome . Anyone sharing one , I will send you a couple of dxf files , I have hundreds.
Haven't need to make one like that myself, but there is a PDF file that has that ability. I used it with a bank when I bought my house back in '99. They felt it was legal, they just sent the form and you could fill it out at your computer and send the completed file back to them. You could not change any of the text in the file, just fill in the blanks.

Larry
Shane Warnick
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Post by Shane Warnick »

I just email the proofs as a pdf and have the customer email me back approval or changes etc. I insist that they are very specific in their email, and explain to them why. Looks great go ahead and cut this does not fly. I would like you to cut proof #1 per the specifications in your email is more like it. I make sure to include size, material and gauge, as well as price and finishing options etc in my email, then I require approval and sometimes an additional deposit to get started. In God we trust, everyone else has to leave a deposit. Sometimes I have customers with questions etc that come to the shop for design work, if that's the case I print the pdf and make them sign it with material gauge etc written on it with a price. Except for the lady of the house, her orders are cut as soon as possible always and without hesitation. ;)

Shane

Return to “Pricing, Advertising, & Marketing Your Products Forum”