Go ahead and cut it.

Learn & share techniques, strategies, and experiences on marketing your plasma cut products in this forum.
wickedinhere
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Go ahead and cut it.

Post by wickedinhere »

I had a guy contact me about a piece and i told him i couldn't do it because it was copyrighted and sent him to a guy that could do it. I get a message saying the guy i sent him too was out of business and really wanted a custom piece now. I said sure. I am now talking to one of his employee's which i normally don't do go between's but figured i would see how it would go. I told them to measure the space and she said 18x18 so i draw it up then it turns out to be 25x25. I told her that the price goes up if the piece is gonna be larger she said go ahead and cut it and he will pay when he picks it up. I told her sorry but you must pay upfront before we start any work. GUESS WHAT haven't heard back from her in over a week. :mrgreen: I wanted to tell her that its people like you that are the reason that the other guy is out of business.
Corfabrication
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: Go ahead and cut it.

Post by Corfabrication »

its usually a buddy that gets ya on that one. lol
wickedinhere
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Re: Go ahead and cut it.

Post by wickedinhere »

Speaking of buddies.LOL I had a buddy that i have known since grade school emailed me about a large letter. Keep asking some stupid off the wall questions, come to find out he was getting his son to email me acting as him. I told him when his dad was ready to buy have him call me. His wife use to message me once every few months asking for a price for the same item over and over and over. People i tell ya.LOL

Return to “Pricing, Advertising, & Marketing Your Products Forum”