What can you tell me about Dynatorch XLR8 systems?

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
calsdad
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

What can you tell me about Dynatorch XLR8 systems?

Post by calsdad »

Been looking at getting a CNC plasma table for quite some time - looked seriously at the Dynatorch Super B systems, talked to the Swiftcut people and took a look at their system (it's nice), thought quite seriously about building my own - etc.

The biggest thing keeping me from getting a table - has been the cost. Well I finally lucked out and picked up a hardly used Dynatorch XLR8 4x4 table. Waiting for the seller to get back from vacation and I've got to take a long trip and go pick the thing up.

Until I actually get the table back to my shop - I figured I'd do some research. Are the XLR8 tables similar to the XLS or XLE tables that Dynatorch currently sells?

Apparently the table I'm getting is not coming with any software or computer to run it - so I've got to procure a PC to run the thing. What sort of processing power do I need to run this thing? I'm wondering if maybe I can use one of the older PC's I have
hanging around (Dell system circa 2008 or 2009 - came with XP) - or maybe I should just get a new PC to run the thing.

Anything anybody can tell me about these tables would be helpful - Thanks!

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”