Weight Rack

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
yeomansjon
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Weight Rack

Post by yeomansjon »

For the fitness buffs... I made this for my fiance for her b-day, she decided to get in shape and bought a bunch of weights that were cluttering up the floor. Cut two of these plates and weld pipes or something as spacers between (spacing depends on the width of your weights). Don't do what I did and cut pipes in half and locate them at each half moon cutout, you'll smash your fingers when you set the weights in. Put the pipe spacers elsewhere so when you set the weights in the weight will bottom out on the plates shown and not your fingers between the weight and a cross piece at that location.

I did weld a pipe at the hole location upper middle so you can grab on to that to carry it easily (easy without weights). There is also an upside down U cutout that can be bent out as a hanger for something if you want.

You can change the text to whatever you want obviously. Courtney was given the nickname of 'Cdub' and of coarse I named it 'Cdub's Rack' for my own amusement.

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Fast Jonny Custom Design
CNC Plasma Cutting
Plasmacam DHC
Hypertherm Powermax 1000
www.facebook.com/fastjonnycustomdesign
Rem300wm
3 Star Elite Contributing Member
3 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Weight Rack

Post by Rem300wm »

Hello to All