Hung this in the office fo my trucker buddies

Plasma Cutters can be used to make some amazing products & projects. Upload some pictures of projects you've completed using your plasma cutter.
SCHIDTHEAD
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Hung this in the office fo my trucker buddies

Post by SCHIDTHEAD »

Been threatenin to do this for a display and finally did it.
Attachments
P9210059.JPG
P9210056.JPG
"Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one."--Thomas Paine 1776
alaska66
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Re: Hung this in the office fo my trucker buddies

Post by alaska66 »

That's awesome.

I know a guy that I'd love to sneak a set of these onto his mud flaps. :lol:

I wonder how long it would take for him to discover that they're back there ? I could just imagine the look on his face when he found out. :o :shock: :oops: :x
elkriverfab
3 Star Elite Contributing Member
3 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by elkriverfab »

I will say this.........I have been to a few truck stops in my time and am sure there would be a few truckers that would really be turned on by those! :oops:

Just stay out of those showers they advertise and don't stand by the payphones for too long!

If you can't........You better put that soap on a rope and act like your talking to someone.......

Now I am not talking about your buddies, there are a lot of good truckers out there but if you spend enough time on I10 from California to Texas you will know what I am talking about :lol:

Do yourself a favor and don't read whats on the stalls.

And if you ever go through El Paso........DO NOT turn off the highway and look for that all night truck stop, that dirt road will lead you to a soap droppers paradise ;)

Ten Four good buddy, I got a big load and I'm driving it home................. :roll:
"OK, Now hold my beer and I'll try it"
SCHIDTHEAD
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by SCHIDTHEAD »

LOL thats just not right...well maybe it is,...ok it is...I owned a trucking company for 18 years and have had and heard some very strange and hillarious experiences by myself and my drivers on I-10 and 40 stops. Think it has something with them leading to LA on both ends?
"Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one."--Thomas Paine 1776
Engelbrechtd
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Engelbrechtd »

What a great project. What font did you use for the text? I have been looking for some good text files to add to my collection.
SCHIDTHEAD
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by SCHIDTHEAD »

LOL you guys keep asking me about my choices in fonts, but I dont remember what fonts I use; I just find one that fits and break it down, fix the drop out letters and call it good. Unfortunately, once broken down and edited they are no longer a font and I cant go back and identify them...maybe I should write them down or keep an alphabet dxf of my editing and name the font in the file...great idea---glad I thought of it :lol:

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutter Project Picture Gallery”