fleur de le

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
bluechris56
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

fleur de le

Post by bluechris56 »

hey guys, i am new to this site. i read the posts about giving back and decided to post something! its not much but it may be of some use!

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

mdwalker
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: fleur de le

Post by mdwalker »

May not be much but I had customer from the local Boy Scout Camp came in yesterday wanting some of these. I haven't had a chance to draw them yet. Thanks for the post. He was also looking for military emblems, Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines. Any help on these?

Thanks,
Danny

P.S. If your new to the site check out this link: http://www.plasmaspider.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=752 This is some great artwork for only $ 5.00 per set and it helps to support this site.
Danny Walker
Walker Manufacturing
Tishomingo, Oklahoma USA
www.walkermfg.net
bluechris56
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by bluechris56 »

i'm glad i was able to help! and i did see a usmc emblem in the posts im not sure how to redirect you there but it may be worth a look
bluechris56
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by bluechris56 »

i love the dxfs in the packages i have not puchased them yet but i will soon!! they are great, even if they weren't i would purchase them becuase i love this site!! not only becuase of the sharing of files and information but it is a good atmosphere! it is nice to be involved with ppl who have the same intrests as i do!

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”