corel draw nesting tool

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
abmagrum
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

corel draw nesting tool

Post by abmagrum »

just down loaded James Leonard 's nesting tool and optimizer tool .
pretty cool and easy to use.
what makes it even better you can try it for free for 30 day
s
if you don't have the dxf pro tool check that out while youre there . it cleans up youre dxf file

James is always there to help he is real nice to work with

www.coreldrawtools.com/professional
Arclight 4x4
hypertherm 65
corel x6
mach 3, sheet cam
miller 211 auto set
Largemouthlou
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Re: corel draw nesting tool

Post by Largemouthlou »

What the heck is a Dongle???? :lol: must be a flash drive.. :lol: Love my DXF tool have on 2 computers..
going to ck out the nesting tool for sure.. Thanks for the heads up :D
1250 hypertherm
4 X 8 Precision Plasma
CandCnC electronics
beefy
4.5 Star Member
4.5 Star Member

Post by beefy »

James also has a very fair licensing system on his software too. Many of these Coreldraw macros/plugins have a licensing method where the activation is tied to the SOFTWARE of your hard drive. This means if you even format your hard drive you lose that activation. Likewise if you install a new hard drive for whatever reason you may have to buy the macro again. Quite rediculous in my opinion, I've formatted hard drives on several occassions to re-install my operating system and get everything running nice again. With this rediculous licensing system I would lose my macro activation.

I started a thread on the Coreldraw forum regarding this matter and Jeff Harrison of Macromonster got very nasty at the mere mention of this matter https://coreldraw.com/forums/t/38260.aspx (check that thread and decide if you want to put money in this guys pockets. In any case you may find many of the macros on his site are available on the sites of the actual author).

James Leonard chipped in on that thread and said something along the lines of he will allow the license of his software to be transferred to another computer (read the above thread for his exact wording). I'm not sure if this would require de-activation on the original computer but you can't get fairer than that. I also have his DXFTOOL, good stuff. And yes, James seems like a very nice guy.
2500 x 1500 water table
Powermax 1250 & Duramax torch (because of the new $$$$ync system, will buy Thermal Dynamics next)
LinuxCNC
Sheetcam
Alibre Design 3D solid modelling
Coreldraw 2019
Stout
3 Star Elite Contributing Member
3 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by Stout »

Largemouthlou wrote:What the heck is a Dongle???? :lol: must be a flash drive.. :lol: Love my DXF tool have on 2 computers..
A dongle is a hardware security device. Mine is basically a USB device with a hard coded security code. When I start TurboNest, it goes out and searches for the dongle and the finds the security code for validation to start the app. The good thing is that you can run the same app on multiple machines by moving the dongle around. The bad news is that if you lose the dongle, you're f@@@@@d!
Victor Simonis
Grey Forest MetalCraft
Helotes, TX 78023
210-872-2622
Sector Technologies Photon 5x10 water table machine with Hypertherm Micro Edge Controller, Powermax 105
abmagrum
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Post by abmagrum »

James is fair .
messed up my license updating to windows 8.1
I emailed him and he gave me a new license.
he also will help you with any problems if you don't know what youre doing.
his programs a very easy to learn and run.
Arclight 4x4
hypertherm 65
corel x6
mach 3, sheet cam
miller 211 auto set
Largemouthlou
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by Largemouthlou »

Stout wrote:
Largemouthlou wrote:What the heck is a Dongle???? :lol: must be a flash drive.. :lol: Love my DXF tool have on 2 computers..
A dongle is a hardware security device. Mine is basically a USB device with a hard coded security code. When I start TurboNest, it goes out and searches for the dongle and the finds the security code for validation to start the app. The good thing is that you can run the same app on multiple machines by moving the dongle around. The bad news is that if you lose the dongle, you're f@@@@@d!

Thanks for the clairification..

Yes, I have had good dealings with James also.. Would always do biz with him for sure!!
1250 hypertherm
4 X 8 Precision Plasma
CandCnC electronics

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”