downloading files

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
conradestrada
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

downloading files

Post by conradestrada »

I think that last upgrade you made changed some stuff. In the past you could tell when you had seen, opened or downloaded a file because the font would go from a dark blue to a very light blue. That was very helpful as not to have to open each one if nothing had changed. Is there any way to go back to that? Please understand I am not complaining or wanting to start a long drawn out debate with this comment just an observation and suggestion. Thanks for all you administrators do for this forum the information on this site is very valuable.
admin
Site Admin

Re: downloading files

Post by admin »

conradestrada wrote:I think that last upgrade you made changed some stuff. In the past you could tell when you had seen, opened or downloaded a file because the font would go from a dark blue to a very light blue. That was very helpful as not to have to open each one if nothing had changed. Is there any way to go back to that? Please understand I am not complaining or wanting to start a long drawn out debate with this comment just an observation and suggestion. Thanks for all you administrators do for this forum the information on this site is very valuable.
Very good observation and one that I overlooked so I checked it out. What I found was that the color of the file name does change to a lighter shade of blue but if your eyes are as bad as mine it is hardly noticeable.
downloaded.png
I know that something can be done but I will have to dig deep for this one however I will get it on my list as it would be helpful if it was more obvious.

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

conradestrada

Post by conradestrada »

Awe your right, it was just more obvious. Thank you for understanding I wish I would have listened that getting old was not all that and a bag of chips at fifty I started wearing glasses and knees and joints started hurting. Thanks Admin you are always on it great job!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

conradestrada wrote:Awe your right, it was just more obvious. Thank you for understanding I wish I would have listened that getting old was not all that and a bag of chips at fifty I started wearing glasses and knees and joints started hurting. Thanks Admin you are always on it great job!
No problem, I was squinting trying to see the difference myself. Once I get some other things crossed off my list I will look into making this difference more obvious.
conradestrada

Post by conradestrada »

thanks

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”