Heartagram Heartogram

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
crbattery
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Heartagram Heartogram

Post by crbattery »

Thought I would throw this out here. Did a search for one and found zero. Originally drew the JS one back in 06. just traced the other one from Jpeg.

I have downloaded many great files from here and look forward to contributing what I can.

Update. I have revised the heartogram file and I believe it should work now

Thank you

james heartagram heartogram.dxf

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Last edited by crbattery on Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Redneck
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: Heartagram Heartogram

Post by Redneck »

In TM cad, to save image as jpg select the image, click on file, then "export image" , then select your resoulution and click ok, then you will be prompted as to where to save and name the file, and you can select type of file to save as there. Hope this helps.
crbattery
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by crbattery »

Redneck wrote:In TM cad, to save image as jpg select the image, click on file, then "export image" , then select your resoulution and click ok, then you will be prompted as to where to save and name the file, and you can select type of file to save as there. Hope this helps.

Thank you. I figured it out last night.
crbattery
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by crbattery »

crbattery wrote:
james heartagram heartogram.dxf
Thought I would throw this out here. Did a search for one and found zero. Originally drew the JS one back in 06. just traced the other one from Jpeg.

I have downloaded many great files from here and look forward to contributing what I can.

Update. I have revised the heartogram file and I believe it should work now

Thank you

I have an issue with the files I am uploading. If I download it from this site and click on the little windows tab on the bottom left corner it opens in my cad program, however, when it opens every piece between nodes is a separate piece. If I import it from my files then it opens just fine and is still put together as I had uploaded it. Any ideas? I am running windows 10 with torchmate 8.. Thank you!!

Merry Christmas to all
larrycameron44
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Post by larrycameron44 »

Try to "select all", and "connect path" and it should join everything together.

Larry
NZ
crbattery
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by crbattery »

larrycameron44 wrote:Try to "select all", and "connect path" and it should join everything together.

Larry
NZ

That does work. i would still like to figure out how to just get it to open the same way it does when I open it from the folder it downloads to.

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”