HPR260XD Consumables

Buy and sell used plasma cutting and related equipment here.
Rich C.
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

HPR260XD Consumables

Post by Rich C. »

Hello all who might reply. I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. I upgraded machines a year or so back and just ran across a box of consumables from my old machine ,which was a HPR260XD. I have not put together a detailed list of what they are and amps and quantities yet . There are 50 or more various pieces in packaging and 15 or more out of the packaging in bags. All un-used. All are Hypertherm with the exception of 4 260A Bevel nozzles that are ATTC. I am not looking to make a profit on these and would like to sell them for at least 50% off retail, or more if someone wanted all of it . Honestly, knowing full well what quality consumables can set a small business back , I would really just like to see them go to use and benefit someone who needs them. Being new to this whole site, is there somewhere here that I could get in touch with HPR260 owners that might have interest? Or possibly some advice on what others may have done with new consumables that they no longer have a use for. Thank you in advance for any help. And if this is not allowed here,I am sorry , and please disregard.

Return to “Classified Ads”