Fallen but not Forgotten

Plasma Cutters can be used to make some amazing products & projects. Upload some pictures of projects you've completed using your plasma cutter.
SCHIDTHEAD
3 Star Elite Contributing Member
3 Star Elite Contributing Member

Fallen but not Forgotten

Post by SCHIDTHEAD »

A soldier from Ft Carson called and asked if we would be interested in donating a piece to hang in their HQ; after three deployments, his unit had their first KIA a couple of months ago and wanted to honor him with something. He sent me a pic of a tattoo of the Kevlar, M-16 and Boots. I told him that I couldn't afford to do it all for free but that we would donate the CAD time and steel. He said that would be fine and that they would finish it. I pulled an all nighter as I thought to myself how this young man made the ultimate sacrifice defending FREEDOM and finished the memorial for them. I dedicate it to all men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice of time, limb and life defending freedom across the globe.
Attachments
P9190036.JPG
P9190039.JPG
P9190040.JPG
P9190042.JPG
Last edited by SCHIDTHEAD on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one."--Thomas Paine 1776
steelfx
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Fallen but not Forgotten

Post by steelfx »

Awesome blending of color. Nice job...I'm sure they will be thrilled to display your work.
Keep up the good work!
Bill
rwehavinfunyet
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by rwehavinfunyet »

that is wonderful! my sons home base is ft carson. he is deployed right now. I wish they were all home safe and sound!
Lisa Davis
Davis Metal & Powder Coating
http://www.facebook.com/pcplasma
Plasmacam
hypertherm 1000
oldsoulmetal
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by oldsoulmetal »

You honored him well!

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutter Project Picture Gallery”