Diagnostics, table will not move

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
Wyoung213
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Diagnostics, table will not move

Post by Wyoung213 »

Under diagnostics my c home (thc hold) light and I/O 17 (p1 pin 1) lights are staying on and my table will not move. It would home, but I can’t manually move it or start a job. This has never happened before. Any help is appreciated.
tcaudle
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Diagnostics, table will not move

Post by tcaudle »

The HOLD light on the DTHC module (side) is sent by the DTHC itself. If its on then the C home/hold INPUT will (should be active) . The DTHC is on control inlsee the input is setup wrong or shorted at the table I/O card.

You need to contact us via the web contact form, the Support Forum or direct email. There is also a Request for Support form in the Support section that asks questions about the hardware and some history . it saves time and the form goes to not only Tech Support but to Engineering .

Hold is exerted FROM the DTHC (LED on the DTHC( shows that status) when the DTHC processor sees a torch fire signal and the ARC OK has not turned on. its to stop motion until there is a valid arc . If its a LINUX based CommandCNC system there is a Disable Hold button on the screen .

The other thing you can do if its the DTHC stick on is to simply disable that input (C home) That does not work on the newer systems since the HOLD input is no longer C home and is internal and not part of the INPUT definitons.

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”