everlast 82i- Nozzle size suggestions.

Discussion forum for RazorWeld, Everlast, and all other plasma cutters.
Countryguy
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

everlast 82i- Nozzle size suggestions.

Post by Countryguy »

Just upgraded from a 2014 PP50 on a CNC (with CandCNC table) to a spanking new 82i- I noticed 4 difference nozzle hole sizes. (.09, 1, 1,1, 1.2)mm Anyone have some recommended uses for the various sizes?

We do some signs and say 18-24 gauge stuff.. and then into 3/4 plate at times. Sometimes 1/4 to 1/2 plate. Just trying to see what folks cut w/ what.
TIA CG.
cuttinparts
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: everlast 82i- Nozzle size suggestions.

Post by cuttinparts »

That's awesome, hope you love it, I have a smaller unit. For mine the suggested amperage setting for the various nozzle orifice sizes up to .9 are found in the manual on page 26, you should find the same in your manual with amp setting up to your largest nozzle. Of course using too high of an amperage for a given nozzle will wear the nozzle out quickly so this will be important. I have attached page 26 to this reply showing where I get the info for my machine.

For your 18-24 gauge application I would select the .9 nozzle for 30-40 amps. Once getting into 1/8"-1/4" I would want to get into the 60 amp range and thicker than that get into the 80 amp range. Curious to see what you think of the new unit, best of luck!
82i_specs.pdf

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Return to “RazorWeld, Everlast, & All Other Plasma Cutters”