Super Z axis problem fixed

CandCNC plasma table components discussion forum
TXTig
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Super Z axis problem fixed

Post by TXTig »

Folks are always quick to write about a poor experience with a vendor so I thought I’d change it up and let everyone know my positive outcome. Have the Bladerunner CandC package with the super Z axis. Unit has been mostly trouble-free during the last 3 1/2 years up until earlier in the week. Problem was the z axis would not reliably touch off and go to the pierce height. Cleaned and lubed everything to no avail so I contacted CandC thru their website portal. Received a reply from Tom within the hour (this was in the evening after normal business hours) with some suggestions. Tried the suggestions without success and checked back with them regarding what I had tried and not worked. I also had gone further into the issue and found a loose screw and the micro switches were not making a good on-off connection. Again within a hour Tom got back to me with part numbers to order a new harness along with some other technical diagrams to help me get up and running again. Got the machine put back together and works great once again. Just a shout out to the CandC group for ongoing tech support. You’ve earned my business for when I build my next table!
DieselFumes
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Re: Super Z axis problem fixed

Post by DieselFumes »

That's awesome, love the positive posts. I too have had a very positive experience with C&CNC over the years. Great folks to deal with.

Return to “CandCNC Forum”