Just upgraded to command qnd super z 2

CommandCNC related questions, tips and topics can be posted here
Sampson Jones
3 Star Elite Contributing Member
3 Star Elite Contributing Member

Just upgraded to command qnd super z 2

Post by Sampson Jones »

Just want to say what a great value this system is . I debated building my own controller, but didn't . The reason is after crunching the numbers , you won't save much money , if any building your own controller . Plus, you have zero technical support . There will be issues with any upgrade or build . Whats your time worth ? I had a few issues and they helped me get everything going via e mail or phone support . I really like that inkscape,sheetcam,commad are on the home screen and going from drawing , to sheetcam , to command is a breeze and a timesaver. No moving a thumb drive to another computer . The super z 2 simply comes with a cable to hook it up to plug in's inside the controller . Mine came with feathertouch2 as I use ohmic touch off . The z also has a belt reduction and is super smooth .
My design , 4ft x 8 ft water table
CandCNC electronics
Hypertherm powermax 65
Command Lineux
Super z 2
Sheetcam
Inkscape and corel draw
AREA
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: Just upgraded to command qnd super z 2

Post by AREA »

That's great to hear, I was thinking of the same just can't afford right now. Pretty much can't go wrong with c&cnc components so I will be sticking with them. Appreciate the review :Like
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Just upgraded to command qnd super z 2

Post by adbuch »

Thanks for your review! That sounds like a great combination you have there. Please share some photos of some of you work with your newly improved machine.
David

Return to “C&CNC CommandCNC”