1st flag

Plasma Cutters can be used to make some amazing products & projects. Upload some pictures of projects you've completed using your plasma cutter.
mkingaz
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

1st flag

Post by mkingaz »

Just two and half months ago I got my first CNC Plasma table and a Hyertherm 45 xp. NO CNC or plasma experience at all. It was a little challenging and I still have a ton to learn but really enjoying the tools and all the help on this site. Cut my first flag and just starting to get the hang of this machine (barely). Thanks for all the support here on Plasmaspider.com.
flag.jpg
weldguy
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: 1st flag

Post by weldguy »

Looks awesome! The cut, the finish, everything. Nice work :Like
ben de lappe

Post by ben de lappe »

Very nice and congratulations!
Thinking back to when I had 2.5 months experience....not sure I even had my machine together. :HaHa
Keep up the good work!
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by acourtjester »

Nice start, I'm sure that is one of the more popular files listed here to be cut, many more to choose from. The more you use the table the more you will like it. It becomes a real kick when you start designing and cutting things you want for your own use, tools or plaques. Great fun to give things to people that are surprised you can make things like that flag. Snoop around use the search function at the top right and you will be pleased with the files shared here to download and cut, or give you inspiration to create your own. :Yay
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
james.davis
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by james.davis »

Very nice work.thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future.
Jim

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutter Project Picture Gallery”