New toy

All topics related to compressed air supply.
jakedog
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

New toy

Post by jakedog »

So after my plasma died ( and now fixed ) and while the plasma was in route in the UPS truck doesn't it figure that my air compressor dies..UGH
So now I bought this . Got it all hooked up and did some test cuts finally.
new comp.jpg

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Doc Hollywood
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: New toy

Post by Doc Hollywood »

Cool beans dude! Is that puppy in the same room as your computer and table? I stuffed mine in a closet, cut the noise waaaay down. :D
KIDTech
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by KIDTech »

Looks great, I have done a lot of research on compressors talking with auto guys (painters mostly) and the implementation of compressors in a huge boiler house for a refinery and would advise you to look at moving your filter further away from the outlet of the tank. This would give the air a chance to contact more surface area of pipe, condense down and the filter to last longer/not work as hard. Only a suggestion so take it for what it is, either way enjoy the new toy and the fixed plasma.
DIY 5x10 v rail, rack and pinion
Gecko g540
Pm65 - aka game changer
Longevity ForceCut 42i is sitting on the shelf
Proma THC
ACAD, SheetCam, Mach3
Millermatic 211
NEW HORSE IN THE STABLE:
4'x8' LDR downdraft w/a scribe
Milltronics Partner 2 CNC mill
jakedog
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by jakedog »

Thanks for the info. Thats actually the first of filters im gonna use. I just though that on there for now as a regulator. I have some copper pipe and plan on running lines though out the shop at some point, when i have time (HA HA ). I aactually have a few more of those filters and a different big one I was gonna use. I will post pics when i get it all installed.

Return to “Air Dryers, Air Filters, Air Compressors, Etc.”