Baileigh Goodies Incoming :)

All topics related to bending, forming, notching, drilling, saw cutting, etc.
Thumper
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Baileigh Goodies Incoming :)

Post by Thumper »

As some may remember I had some issues with a band saw last year from Baileigh and after much confusion and back and forth conversations we swapped saws and the new saw has worked like a champ and is an awesome tool!!! Enough so that we're adding a new Baileigh BB 4812 box and pan brake now and another new piece next month..Shane is a hell of a guy to work with so if you need anything give him a shout!!

I'm just another guy like you guys and I don't have anything to gain here, I'm simply giving an honest hard working guys opinion. I'll continue to purchase from them as long as they stand behind their products!!!

I will be doing a review of the band saw and the box and pan break in the coming weeks along with each item we add to the shop. Feel free to ask anything you can think up and I'll answer it as straight foward as I can, no sugar coating here.....
Drill press and powered slip roll are the next two items on the list :)
I Lean
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: Baileigh Goodies Incoming :)

Post by I Lean »

That is really good to hear! If it were me in your position, it would take a LOT to convince me to buy something else from that company--so that's a testament to the service you must have gotten after the fact. 8-)
Gamelord
4.5 Star Member
4.5 Star Member

Post by Gamelord »

My box/pan from Baileigh is awesome...I am sure you will love yours. Built for a lifetime of use.
Once you take flight, your eyes will forever be turned to the sky." "Lack of appreciation is the worlds biggest crime."

Torchmate 6x14 w/THC Downdraft
Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 101
Corel Draw / Adobe Illustrator
Torchmate CAD
Corfabrication
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by Corfabrication »

Shane is good stuff.
I've got a rdb350 tube bender and tn800 notcher in the shop. Very well built equipment.

Return to “Metal Bending, Rolling, Notching, Drilling, Saw Cutting”