New guy from Houston TX plasma/router

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
HTX_Metal_Head
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

New guy from Houston TX plasma/router

Post by HTX_Metal_Head »

Whats up everyone. My name is Ryan. I go by HTX_Metal_Head. Im located in Houston Texas. Ive got a few months experience with a cnc table. Ive got 20 years fabricating and welding. I can make and weld just about anything. Im really good with file making and running parts for my short lived cnc experience. Im striving to get better and better everyday. I just purchased my own delusional designs plasma table. Im also going to be running a dewalt router and spoil board to mill aluminum and carbon fiber with it. Eventually upgrade to water cooled spindle. Im already making files and getting ready to do work. Plan on doing alot of horse trading files on plasma spider and am willing to help if i can. Im super busy but ive got a feeling im gona like this forum. Shoot me a message if your from the Houston area. Thanks for reading. Nothin to it but to do it 🤘🏻
plasmanewbie
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: New guy from Houston TX plasma/router

Post by plasmanewbie »

Welcome to the site Ryan, sounds like you a good fit for our community here :Like :Like

Return to “Introduce Yourself”