Fab-cut cnc systems....

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
ScottFab
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Fab-cut cnc systems....

Post by ScottFab »

Hello everyone, my name is Scott. I am a member of the Fab-cut team, also new to Plasmaspider forums. To start I would like to thank you all for reading my post and taking any interest in the world of cnc plasma systems. I do a lot at Fab-cut, and my role on a daily basis is forever changing. I would like to shout out to all of you who already own one of our tables or system packages. I would also like to open any conversation with any inquisitive persons who may or may not have interests in our products. Our goal is to build systems for the everyday person and for the world of professional fabricating industries. We have a system for everyone! We build a solid system, and our customer service is some of the best in the industry. With the amount of systems we have on the market, and growing daily. Our customers have been very pleased with their choice to purchase their cnc plasma tables from our company. Its very nice to meet you all, and please don't hesitate to drop a line and say hello.
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Fab-cut cnc systems....

Post by acourtjester »

Welcome aboard you may want to have the Admin open a listing for you in the table manufactures forum section.
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
adbuch

Post by adbuch »

Hi Scott - Welcome aboard. I just read a customer post from several years ago from one of the FabCut customers. He was having lots of trouble with his system, but there weren't any follow-up posts - so it is not clear if he was able to resolve his issues. I visited the FabCut website and the equipment looks nice.
David
ScottFab
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by ScottFab »

That specific customer ordered a gantry kit, then built the table himself. He then contacted us and complained that nothing worked as it should. Well there is a lot of thought that needs to go into building a base for a gantry kit, and maybe not all should take that task on. Gantries need to ride on true even dimensions. If the base is out of wack, then it causes all sorts of issues, like uneven cuts, bearing issues, premature component failure, and many others. We have a large amount of happy customers, and it is reflected by our reviews. We have some of the best tech-support/customer support in the industry, and we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. As you can see thru out the net!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”