Design layout

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
jan841m
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Design layout

Post by jan841m »

I'm fairly new to this stuff, but wanted to ask if anyone could help me with a project I would like to cut ASAP for someone but I'm not up to speed with design software yet. I'm want to make a cutout for screen door bottom that would be a tree of life in the center with Seed Farm arched across the top. Jane at bottom left and Barb at bottom right, with "from these seed beautiful things grow" below the tree. Can anyone make this up for me?
sonbakler
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: Design layout

Post by sonbakler »

What design software are you trying to get up to speed with?
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Design layout

Post by adbuch »

jan841m wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 9:30 am I'm fairly new to this stuff, but wanted to ask if anyone could help me with a project I would like to cut ASAP for someone but I'm not up to speed with design software yet. I'm want to make a cutout for screen door bottom that would be a tree of life in the center with Seed Farm arched across the top. Jane at bottom left and Barb at bottom right, with "from these seed beautiful things grow" below the tree. Can anyone make this up for me?
I sent you a PM. I will help you.
David

Return to “Introduce Yourself”