hello from Norway

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
plasmatroll
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

hello from Norway

Post by plasmatroll »

Hello good people,
my name is Matthias
thanks for all the good thoughts, sharings and ideas diplayed and distributed here ( already reading as a guest ) .
The introduction into plasma cutting traps and necessity of clean and dry air has become very apparent to me, thanks to this forum !

I live in Norway and enjoy the mix of creative DIY combined with the " science and physics " behind function and repair of most machinery and equipment. I have some education i metal and steel, but work in an different field daily.

I newly locally bought a Cebora 60A PC Sound 6061/T handheld torch, as a project, without defined status, function or waranty.
"... Is bought as it is, may require some good maintenance as it was used a bit" said the advert...

Which would be the right board to start posting general questions about context of function/ repair of mainly oil and rust polluted plasma cutters?

thanks in advance
from the North
Matthias
plasmanewbie
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: hello from Norway

Post by plasmanewbie »

Welcome to the site Matthias, plenty of info here. I believe the General Forum found here viewforum.php?f=3 would be the best place to post your questions about your polluted plasma cutter.
plasmatroll
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Re: hello from Norway

Post by plasmatroll »

Thank You so much @ plasmanewbie,
I'll try there!
much appreciated ! :-)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”