Southern Indiana Newcomer

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
Wsidr1
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Southern Indiana Newcomer

Post by Wsidr1 »

Just joined today. I have a Primeweld Cut60 and various welders. Hobby mostly, but do get a few paying customers for truck, mower, tractor, and/or implement repairs on the welding. Definitely not professional by any means. I am considering the table purchase a hobby, with which I hope to occasionally make a few dollars.

I am considering buying the Crossfire Pro. Any input from users of this(or competing models) table is welcome. The price range on this unit is at (or slightly above) my limit.
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Southern Indiana Newcomer

Post by acourtjester »

Welcome aboard, Plasma cnc table is a great addition to a shop. You will be able to cut replacement parts for you customers, and make additional tools for your shop too. Many interesting cut files have been posted here for free downloads. When the word gets around you have a table people will come knocking. :HaHa I have a DIY table so cannot expand on the Crossfire Pro, but I'm sure there are users here that will give you info on theirs.
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
Wsidr1
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by Wsidr1 »

acourtjester wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:38 pm Welcome aboard, Plasma cnc table is a great addition to a shop. You will be able to cut replacement parts for you customers, and make additional tools for your shop too. Many interesting cut files have been posted here for free downloads. When the word gets around you have a table people will come knocking. :HaHa I have a DIY table so cannot expand on the Crossfire Pro, but I'm sure there are users here that will give you info on theirs.
I wish I had your initiative to build my own table! I am likely gonna take the easy way out and buy pre-made.

Everything I have read is that the Langmuir System products and people are reputable, supportive, and worth the money. Right now they are back ordered until July, so they must be doing something right.
adbuch

Post by adbuch »

Welcome aboard! Although I don't own the Langmuir brand, I have heard nothing but good things from those who do own and use them.
David
acourtjester

Post by acourtjester »

Wsidr1 PM sent from here
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe