New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
Firefighters16
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Firefighters16 »

Hello everyone. Thanks for the add. I am new to the plasma table world and looking for tips to get started. I have had my plasma cutter for about 15 years and just got the PlasmaCam to run with it.

Thanks Donnie
plasmanewbie
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: New member

Post by plasmanewbie »

Welcome Donnie! Plenty of PlasmaCam folks here and some very knowledgeable ones at that so your at the right place. Have fun!
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: New member

Post by adbuch »

Hi Donnie - welcome to the forum! Did you buy the Plasmacam DHC2 4x4 or the Plasmacam Sampson 510 5x10, or perhaps an older DHC with 3.11 software? These are all great cutting tables. If you purchased Design Edge, then what software upgrades, if any, did you order along with your DesignEdge software package? The "big three" are Advanced Design, Advanced Machine Control, and Advanced Height Control (both levels). Other upgrades include Automatic Nesting, 3D Capability, Metric Units, Customizable Size, and Pipe Cutting.

For those running Design Edge, Robert Johnson has some excellent tutorial videos at his Learn Plasmacam Youtube channel.

Donnie - let us know if you have questions or need specific information about setting up and using your Plasmacam table, and we will try to help you as best we can.

David

Return to “Introduce Yourself”