Hello From Central Illinois

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
welder6013
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Hello From Central Illinois

Post by welder6013 »

I just joined and became a contributing member. My Dad, brother and I purchased a used Samson plasma table and are looking forward to using it on our farm for making small parts and other stuff we can dream up. One design I saw on here was someone had the file for the quick attach bucket ears on a John Deere 35 mini excavator. I am hoping later today to try and download the file and try it on our table. We are currently using design edge software with our table. It is great to see an online community like this where people can share what they know. I hope that I can get good enough some day to share a design of my own on here.

Thank you for letting me Join.
plasmanewbie
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Hello From Central Illinois

Post by plasmanewbie »

Welcome to the forums! Perfect addition for your farm and plenty of Plasmacam/Samson help on here, your gonna love it. Good luck with the bucket ears and post pics when you get them cut :Like :Like
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Hello From Central Illinois

Post by acourtjester »

Welcome aboard, there are lots of projects posted here, you can use the search function to look around. Sharing is great you never know who may be looking for what you post.
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT

Return to “Introduce Yourself”