New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
ellifino
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by ellifino »

20 years experience w Plasma Tables. Started with an old ESAB 1996 model, moved into a TorchMate, built one w Ebay parts, now have an old 98Z PlasmaCam

Looking for install media for the old PlasmaCam 3.1 software. Looks like others have has similar issues getting any help from PlasmCam....they are no help at all with older stuff.
plasmanewbie
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: New Memberq

Post by plasmanewbie »

Welcome to the site. Lots of folks here rave about the new DesignEdge software with the only downside being the cost. Good luck getting back up and running.
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: New Memberq

Post by adbuch »

Welcome aboard Ellifino! If you've still got your Torchmate TMCad, that is some great software for drawing and tracing - among other things. I recently purchased a TMCad perpetual license and just love it. I have a Plasmacam DHC2 4x4 cutting table with Hypertherm cutter. It works great. There are still some out there using the early Plasmacam equipment, although it is no longer supported by Plasmacam. The 3.11 software is available from several different sources. I would recommend joining the Plasmacam facebook groups and if you search you should be able to find someone offering to send you a copy. Click on links below to submit a request to join these groups.

David

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PlasmaCAM.Tips
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1124877 ... T_ACTIVITY
adbuch

Re: New Member

Post by adbuch »

Fossi94 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:02 am Hi all!
I'm new too. Welcome to us :Yay
Fossi, welcome to you as well! Please tell us more about yourself, your table, cutter, software you use, and some of your projects.
David
adbuch

Re: New Member

Post by adbuch »

Muyter - welcome aboard! Are you making your furniture from metal, wood, or a combination of both? What kind of table and cutter do you have (if any) and what other sorts of shop tools do you use for your creations? Perhaps share some photos of your work for us to see.
David

Return to “Introduce Yourself”