what a cutter Hypertherm is ?

Discussion on 0-30 fault codes
hardsteel
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

what a cutter Hypertherm is ?

Post by hardsteel »

i have two cnc plasmacam with two powermax 85 , i just use only one and leave the other standby . one that i use had suddenly explosion after one year , like when electrical wire touch each other , then i installed the other one . after just one week it has 0-19 fault code (one or more power board hardware faults 9on noise ) detected ), i did not care about , just i leave the machine with no working for seconds , like the solutions says , but after some days later it gave me the 0-99 (system hardware fault - service require ), i turned off the cutter for seconds and turned it on , it worked normally .
in fact i am afraid to loos my other machine and stop my job for long time , as it will take long time to have an other one (as i live in Libya ) no distributor near my country , so please any advice will be very appreciated.
hardsteel
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Re: what a cutter Hypertherm is ?

Post by hardsteel »

this is a picture of my first PM85 , it burned like a coke ,just one years of usage. the second one has a fault 0-19 hardware fault , it is just on week of use , and the cooling fan does not work well . is this happen normally with you ? is this what we expect from hayperthem company ? .....can any one explain to me what this is . i spend a bout 8000$ to use two machines for one years ......i see in meny posts most of the member say that the hypertherm is the best in the market .....in this case what a bout the other brands :o ?

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Return to “0-19 Fault Code”