How to plasma cut holes in square pipes

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
peternilsson
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

How to plasma cut holes in square pipes

Post by peternilsson »

Best Mop For Long-Lasting Vinyl Floors

Vinyl floors are designed to be resistant to water and stains. However, your floor still needs to be cleaned efficiently and regularly to look good and last a long time. To do that, you will want to buy a good mop. Let TheKingLive introduce to you the top 2 options for the best mops for your luxury vinyl floor.

1/ Mangotime Spray Mop: Best Mop to Clean and Polish the Vinyl Floor

Different from traditional mops, this spray mop comes with a fine mist sprayer that saves you time and labor in cleaning. You can spray and mop your floor without carrying a heavy bucket around. The product also includes three washable microfiber pads that will cut down on unnecessary expenses. The thick microfiber will trap hair, dust, and even oil instead of pushing them around on the floor. It also has strong water absorption, so the floor will dry more quickly.

This smart mop is perfect for both dry and wet cleaning without leaving any residue on the surface. You can be sure every corner and area in your house will be well cleaned with a flexible 360-degree rotating mop head. The super-wide mop head will save you half the time of cleaning. Along with it is the adjustable and ergonomic handle. It can be adjusted up to 120 cm and is super lightweight, so it can be used by both adults and children. With all those great features, it deserves to be the best mop for Vinyl plank floors

2/ CLDREAM Spray Mop: Two Options in One Mop for Vinyl Flooring

The extra-large 800-ml water tank prevents you from refilling it many times while cleaning. The large spray area will make cleaning even more efficient. You can choose to use it as a dry or wet one. The spray mop comes with 3 microfiber pads, which have super water absorption and dust removal. They are made of microfiber, which can help clean floors deeply without worrying about damaging your beautiful floor. They are also reusable and washable, and you will surely save more money.

Further Reading:

Best Mops for Vinyl Floors: Top Rated and Reviewed

Best Mop for Vinyl Plank Floors: Buying Guide and TOP Suggestions

You don’t need to bend over for cleaning anymore with the 360-degree flexible mop head. This allows you to reach any tight and deep corner with ease. You will find it useful to clean the wall and window as well. The large mop head cleans more quickly than others.

One thing you will really like about this brand is that the products include a cleaning scraper. You can use it to clean stains and hair from the mop heads. Your mopping time will be happier because this mop is so easy to use without the need for batteries, wire, or a bucket. It works with no noise, so you don’t need to worry about disturbing anyone.

Our suggestions for the Best Mop for Vinyl Floors: TOP Options for Long-Lasting Flooring are trusted and used by many consumers. Now’s the time to upgrade your cleaning experience with these premium mops.
Last edited by peternilsson on Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: How to cut holes in square pipes

Post by adbuch »

Hi Peter,
What size is the square tube? Do you want to cut the square holes in the flat sides? Perhaps show a photo of your setup so we can get a better idea about your project.
David
weldguy
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: How to plasma cut holes in square pipes

Post by weldguy »

I will draw the pipe with the holes in it in CAD with XY zero being the lower left corner of the pipe. When I go to cut it I align my torch with the lower left corner of the pipe and your holes should be located properly but a dry run is always good to double check and be sure alignment is perfect before cutting.
SeanP
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by SeanP »

weldguy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:00 am I will draw the pipe with the holes in it in CAD with XY zero being the lower left corner of the pipe. When I go to cut it I align my torch with the lower left corner of the pipe and your holes should be located properly but a dry run is always good to double check and be sure alignment is perfect before cutting.
I used to do it that way but now find it easier going for the centre, so if it's 50mm box just go -25mm in sheetcam.
Powermax XP45
Home built table, Candcnc DTHC 2, Dragoncut 620-4
R-Tech 210 Tig, Jasic 250 mig
Sheetcam, Scanything, Coreldraw
Table build gallery
adbuch

Post by adbuch »

I had not understood the original question, and thought perhaps he was trying to cut the square hole at some angle of rotation of the square tube other than having the square hole parallel the the flat side of the tube. Both of the above methods for datum zero will work fine. I would most likely just zero the torch the center of the square hole and cut away. The problem for me would be if the square tube was not perfectly aligned parallel with either the x or y table axis, then I could be off with the positioning of the hole if I zero'd somewhere other than the center of the hole. If I had lots of these tubes to do and they had multiple holes, then I would make an alignment fixture and then zero on one of the holes, with all holes grouped together to all are cut at the same time.

David

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”