mach 3 or sheetcam

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
kennye
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

mach 3 or sheetcam

Post by kennye »

I recently had a computer to go on the blink and had to replace it The problem I have is withe the settings in sheetcam or mach 3 don't know which one
I've had a heck of a time trying to get my configurations right in mach . Normally when I cut I moved the torch to where I want to start I clear out my xy and z settings hit jog to start .The problem Im having is the part I want to cut is on the opposite end of the table in The display and the torch crashes before i get to my cut .I appreciate any help maybe someone else has had this problem
would my problem be in mach 3 or sheetcam Thanks
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: mach 3 or sheetcam

Post by acourtjester »

First I would check to be sure you are set up for inch in Mach if that is you units of measurement. the next this is be sure that in SheetCam you have your drawing loaded in the lower left corner of the display. There are 3 locations where this is checked under OPtions in Job and machine pages, and when you import a drawing.
SheetCm1.JPG
SheetCam 2.JPG
sheetCam3.JPG

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
kennye
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: mach 3 or sheetcam

Post by kennye »

Thanks I appreciate the help may be with that I can try to get my torch and everything config I know one thing when I do everything will be documented so I wont be caught with my britches down again .thanks you a good guy

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”