Franchise logos.

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
Rzrextreme
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Franchise logos.

Post by Rzrextreme »

NOT SURE IF THIS IS IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY OR NOT.
But I’ve seen several fab shops making and advertising logos and I was wondering how someone goes about getting permission or the rights to certain logos? Seems that someone would know beings so many fab shops are making art work from either football teams, basketball, baseball, college, NFL...... ETC.
I’m sure this question has been asked before but I can’t seem to find any info on it. Thanks for Any info.
mdwalker
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Franchise logos.

Post by mdwalker »

My guess is that many of them are unlicensed to make and sell the items. However, to answer your question, contact the company or companies that you want to use and ask for their trademark or merchandise licensing department. Some are easy to work with, some are nearly impossible to work with. Also your investment can run from free to un affordable for most of us. Some sports teams will license at a fairly low rate for hobby or small manufacturers. For instance, here is a link to the University of Oklahoma copyright and trademark statement: http://www.ou.edu/publicaffairs/webpolicies/copyright
Danny Walker
Walker Manufacturing
Tishomingo, Oklahoma USA
www.walkermfg.net
Flucoffa
1/2 Star Elite Contributing Member
1/2 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Franchise logos.

Post by Flucoffa »

nba

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”