Marketing material

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
vfauto
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Marketing material

Post by vfauto »

Well I pulled the trigger and ordered a ShopSabre Plasma table. I am in the automotive repair Buisness and would like to get into some metal fabrication/ plasma cutting. Can any of you that have marketing flyers and the like please share. Also any ideas are welcome.
mkoyne
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Re: Marketing material

Post by mkoyne »

Congrats. I just pulled the trigger on a ShopSabre Sidekick 4x8. Let the fun begin.
ColtDurr
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by ColtDurr »

I'm in your same boat and I'm planning on flooding Facebook marketplace, craigslist, letgo, and Instagram. I'm going to drain every social media outlet I possibly can hopefully to reach a larger audience . For face to face I'll have business cards from vista print.
4'x4' Delusional Designs FREEDOM
Hypertherm 45XP
60 Gallon Cambell , Poor boy copper dryer , 5 stage MAX DRY desiccant, MICRO Guard TP
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by acourtjester »

One thing to be aware of and that is trolls looking to scam you with remote buying and bogus checks. Only use a secure payment method, the old trick I send you a check for more then the price. Cash the check and pay the shipping and return the balance, later that check will bounce over the moon.
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
ColtDurr
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by ColtDurr »

acourtjester wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:58 am One thing to be aware of and that is trolls looking to scam you with remote buying and bogus checks. Only use a secure payment method, the old trick I send you a check for more then the price. Cash the check and pay the shipping and return the balance, later that check will bounce over the moon.

Very good point. I run into this alot with craigslist
4'x4' Delusional Designs FREEDOM
Hypertherm 45XP
60 Gallon Cambell , Poor boy copper dryer , 5 stage MAX DRY desiccant, MICRO Guard TP

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”