Best table for around 10k?

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
Lreeve06
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Best table for around 10k?

Post by Lreeve06 »

Hi everyone,
I am new here and looking to make a purchase on a plasma table. I have been wanting to buy a plasma table for quite some time and finally have the opportunity.

After doing a bunch of research on this page I have realized a lot of these "entry level" companies are not as good as they say they are. It's a little scary to think you could get screwed over when you're paying this much.

Anyways, I have done some looking around and am really leaning towards a LDR 4x8 table. It's a past my budget, but I should be able to make it work. I also like how they have different attachment options. Also it seems like their customer support is awesome, which plays a huge factor in which table I am going to buy. I was really hoping to spend a max of 10k on just the table then buy a hypertherm plasma cutter. Another company I have really been looking into is Delusional Designs. I have seen some people were unhappy with the old table, but I have also seen a ton of positive reviews. Their new liberty series table looks awesome and fits my budget perfectly.

Are there any other companies that I should really consider? I have looked at Wright CNC and they are around what I want to spend. Although I am not the biggest fan of the bolt together design. Some other companies I have looked at spark robotic (have not found much info, although its a welded table), premier plasma, and Go Fab CNC. A water table is a must.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Landon
ColtDurr
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Re: Best table for around 10k?

Post by ColtDurr »

Hey reeves, I went with Delusional Designs for my table. I personally know a friend that runs a DD and loves it and makes money hand over fist, He has owned a few tables and even made his own and said you cannot go wrong with it for the price so I jumped in! I will have mine at the end of the week and will give you a follow up
4'x4' Delusional Designs FREEDOM
Hypertherm 45XP
60 Gallon Cambell , Poor boy copper dryer , 5 stage MAX DRY desiccant, MICRO Guard TP

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”